“I have taken it on three deployments and getting ready to take it on a 4th.”
★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
“I have used this optic overseas twice now and It has been a great tool. I am not a sniper or a designated marksman. I do not get the $2000-$3000 dollar optics issued to me. I needed a 1-4 variable optic. The Viper PST fulfilled that requirement for me.
– Very forgiving eye box. Easy acquisition of TGTS.
– Rugged and robust turrets with very tactile adjustment clicks.
– Very well constructed and tough. It can handle getting knocked around.
– The Viper could use locking turrets. I know a model comes available with capped turrets, but locking turrets would elevate the status of this optic.
– It could use some glow tape on the turrets on the 0 indicator and each side of the window just as a quick indicator the turrets are where they need to be before you take your shot.
Over all a great mid-level optic. I am still using mine. I have taken it on three deployments and getting ready to take it on a 4th. I hope to eventually upgrade to a RAZOR 1-6.”