It’s a holiday weekend. We know most of you are busy with very important stuff, like grilling and hanging with family. Along with celebrating our independence, we also bring you this month’s 4×4. So, whether you are the grill master waiting to flip the burgers or sitting on a blanket with your family anticipating fireworks that scare your dog, we want you to relax and enjoy four nuggets of information for your reading and viewing pleasure.
1. MEATEATER PODCAST
If you haven’t had a chance to check it out, now is the time!
Subjects discussed include:
- The difference between red dot sights and laser sights
- How far is “too far” when taking a shot
- The widely misunderstood differences between 1 inch and 30mm riflescope tubes
- Parallax and MOA (minute of angle) in layman’s terms
- What to look for when shopping for binoculars
- The best riflescope to buy if you’re a hunter who predominately hunts whitetails in the Midwest, occasionally hunts big game out west, and hopes to one day hunt Dall sheep
2. CELEBRATE INDEPENDENCE
Land of the free BECAUSE of the brave.
3. LAST MONTH WE ASKED THE VORTEX NATION: HOW FAR AWAY DO YOU THINK THIS PLATE IS?
Anyone have any more guesses? If not, or if you want to be spoiled….The answer is below:
4. MILITARY MONTH FINAL TOTAL
Well, we totaled the shirts the Vortex Nation ordered and wrote a check to HAVA for over $2,600!! It couldn’t have been done without you guys. Thank you so much for participating!