Latest Event Updates
We love to hear your VIP Stories, thanks for sending it in!
“When searching out for a new scope, I noticed the Vortex VIP warranty, which was kind of the final determining factor on which scope to get, so I bought a 4-12 x 50 Crossfire II. I mounted it, did a short distance sight in at the house with about 20 rounds, then took it to the range with my buddy to get it dialed in at 100 yards.. After the second group of 5 rounds, I unloaded the rifle and left it sitting in the sled on the shooting table. I walked down to the target to see exactly what was happening on target and heard a thud…. I looked back and my rifle had fallen out of the sled. When I looked through the scope it was blurry. I noticed the eye piece had been bent down towards the stock. I sent it in to the repair center and in about 10 days I had a brand new scope in my hands…. I will definitely stick to Vortex on the next scope I buy. Thanks Vortex for awesome customer service!”
– Brian S.
We received this message from one of our customers. We are proud to have you as part of the Vortex Nation.
“Unlimited Lifetime Warranty, Vortex Optics gets my glass back to me in less than a week, like new, just in time for peak scouting season. That’s a company that I am proud to represent and collaborate with.” –Dan S.
What are you having for lunch?
Wow! Nice work! We love seeing your photos!
We love being a part of this crazy proposal! Tannerite explosion at the end adds that special touch.
“I have taken it on three deployments and getting ready to take it on a 4th.”
★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
“I have used this optic overseas twice now and It has been a great tool. I am not a sniper or a designated marksman. I do not get the $2000-$3000 dollar optics issued to me. I needed a 1-4 variable optic. The Viper PST fulfilled that requirement for me.
– Very forgiving eye box. Easy acquisition of TGTS.
– Rugged and robust turrets with very tactile adjustment clicks.
– Very well constructed and tough. It can handle getting knocked around.
– The Viper could use locking turrets. I know a model comes available with capped turrets, but locking turrets would elevate the status of this optic.
– It could use some glow tape on the turrets on the 0 indicator and each side of the window just as a quick indicator the turrets are where they need to be before you take your shot.
Over all a great mid-level optic. I am still using mine. I have taken it on three deployments and getting ready to take it on a 4th. I hope to eventually upgrade to a RAZOR 1-6.”